Harini leen nak merepek pasal Sabun Marine Essence Beauty.. senang cite, nama glamorous dia SABUN KETIAK..WHY SABUN KETIAK??? BURUK KOT NAME TUU?? ops, lagi buruk kalu ketiak itam..
orang kata, ada apa pada nama?? hahaha
bawah ketiak tuh adelah tempat yang sensitif sebab kat situ peluh keluar..kat situ lah ade bulu-bulu rom ketiak..hahaha..kat situlah kulit paling lembut...so memang mudah la untuk hitam kalau tak jage dengan sebaiknya...ade yang cakap sebab die selalu cukur bulu ketiak
ade yang cakap, ketiak jadi hitam sebab pakai deodorant!dah tu..takkan tak nak pakai deodorant kot?!!!jgn jgn jgn, don't do like that.. hahaha
ade yg bagitau cabut jer la selai2 bulu ketiak tu..
baru ketiak tak hitam..tapi..tau tak nak cabut selai2 tu masak jugakkk
kena ada cara yang betul.if not..
ketiak akan hitam jgk!!!!memang berpeluh laaaaaa nak kasi
La Vie Est Belle is a new Lancome fragrance, available on the market from fall 2012. The concept of this fragrance is centered on the idea of natural and simple beauty, freedom from conventions and the choice of once own vision of happiness. The fragrance is a kind of outlook on life, inspired by joy and pleasure in small things.
This gourmand yet elegant composition is developed by perfumers Olivier Polge, Dominique Ropion and Anne Flipo. The final formula is the result achieved after three years of probation and 5000 versions. Iris is the key ingredient of the perfume, surrounded by orange blossoms and jasmine in the heart. The composition’s opening provides fruity flavors of black currant and pear, while the base is warm, gourmand and powdery due to almond-like accords of tonka bean, praline, patchouli and vanilla.
The flacon is a redesigned version of the classic Lancome bottle from 1949. Actress Julia Roberts is the face of the campaign, shot by director Tarsem Singh.
Perfume imitation gred AAA yang diimport dari Dubai khas bagi mereka yang kurang berkemampuan.
Apa yang dimaksudkan dengan perfume imitation, kami menjual perfume gred AAA yang diimport dari Dubai dan kualitinya 90% setanding original??
Terdapat beberapa jenis gred yang dikategorikan dipasaran, tetapi leen pilih gred AAA dari Dubai kerana kualitinya yang seakan-akan original.
~In simple word~
90% same like Original
10% yang xsama tu dari segi ingredient and also ketahanan wangian tersebut
p/s: so kalau korang nak perfume yang cam ori tapi murah memang ni perfume yg korang cari, ape tunggu lagi..hhi~
70% same like Original
30%yang xsama tu dari segi ingredient, ketahanan wangian and also xda logo hologram kat kotak or botol
Yang ni memang baunya kalau korang xbrnasib baik mmg akan dapat perfume yg baunya xsama..kadang2 baunya cepat je hilang..so kalau dalam sehari tu kalau korang jenis yang kerja luar memang perfume ini amat tidak sesuai dengan korang, yang kerja dalam plak jangan pikir korang bernasib baik sebab baunya akan hilang..xtahan lama..so korang kena spray la perfume ni more than once~
APAKAH ITU PERFUMES REJECT? Reject bererti kecacatan dibahagian bungkusan , botol label dan sebagainya dimana ia tidak sesuai dijual di kaunter. FACTORY MINOR DEFECT Biasanya perfumes yang dijual di kaunter 100% sempurna dari segi bungkusan (kotak) dan sebagainya, reject perfumes adalah sebaliknya SHIPMENT FAULT Kebiasaannya, apabila sampai ke negara penerima, bungkusan mengalami kerosakkan dan tidak sesuai dijual di kaunter , oleh itu ia dijual melalui saluran kami. BARANGAN CONTOH (TESTER ) Setiap jenama baru yang dikeluarkan akan dipromosikan di kaunter-kaunter seluruh dunia. Barangan promosi akan diperuntukkan di setiap kaunter dan akan dilabelkan sebagai " tester not for sales". Akan tetapi, Kadang-kadang terdapat juga lebihan stok promosi dimana produk ini tidak boleh dijual di kaunter dan akan terpaksa dijual melalui saluran kami BAGAIMANA KETULINAN DAPAT DIBUKTIKAN SECARA FIZIKAL? Dengan menggoncangkan botol perfumes 180 darjah ke kiri dan kanan anda akan dapat melihat buih2 halus yang akan mengewap ke atas permukaan cecair perfumes, buih2 yang terhasil bukan buih2 udara tetapi lebih kepada molekul-molekul halus yang dapat dilihat.
The fashion world, glamorous parties, luxurious looks, haute-couture clothing, all of them have magic in the air that instantly draws fan’s attention and hearts. But all of these are nothing compared to Celebrity Perfumes! The taste and the aura reflected in every of celebrity perfumes as if beckons you to try them. We fans are always with the eye to the upcoming and new celebrity fragrances. Either it is Paris Hilton or Britney Spears Perfume we always want to smell the new aromas different form the previous ones.
Today all celebrity perfumes are highly on demand, that’s why stars are constantly busy releasing something new. Hollywood stars like Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Aniston, and other celebrities are launching modern and stylish fragrances to intrigue the world.It is also known that country singer and gorgeous Taylor Swift is also planning to launch her fragrance line next year. The teenaged tennis sensation Maria Sharapova has also introduced to the world her legendary perfume collection. Justin Bieber, Donald Trump, and Lady Gaga are among celebrities who plan to launch their own perfume line.
Besides all of these popular celebrity perfumes, many of us has its own favorite celebrity – whom we want to admire. For example I am a big fan of Jennifer Lopez Perfumes. Even though I do not like her performances, her perfumes are very lively, flirty, and joyful, as if specially crafted for my character. Jennifer Lopez fragrances radiate with desire and glow stylishness.
Most best-selling celebrity perfumes are Jennifer Lopez Still, Sarah Jessica Parker Covet, Fantasy by Britney Spears, Elizabeth Taylor’s White Diamonds, and Sean John Unforgivable.
Celebrity Perfume, actually di Malaysia pun ade celebrity produce perfume
eg: Dato' Siti, Ning Baizura tapi still tak ramai macam depa nih.
Apa pun, perfume memang best. eh, rasa nak produce perfume sdiri je.
Ade market ke?? hahaha, tak glamorous!! Sapa mau beliiikkk..
~ the End ~
Have you ever wondered what the best perfumes in the world are? Check out the most memorable and best selling fragrances of all time.
20. Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani – This one of the best perfumes of all time is a top seller in its women’s and men’s variant for its freshness and lightness.
19. The One by Dolce & Gabbana – This perfume is charismatic, sophisticated and seductive in both is female and male version.
18. BLV by Bvlgari – Fresh, cool and exotic – this is how you will feel when wearing this unique fragrance for women.
17. Chloe Perfume by Chloe – The incredible feminine floral scent will undoubtedly make you feel even sexier and highlight your self-confidence.
16. Davidoff Cool Water – This is one of the top sellers in both the women’s and men’s best perfumes category for its pure water elegance.
15. L’Eau D’Issey by Issey Miyaki – This one of the best perfumes of all time has a version for women and men. It is fresh and airy. It is great for every day.
14. Anais Anais by Cacharel – Wear an elegant blend of rose, lily, amber and frankincense which is totally feminine and exquisite.
13. Tresor by Lancôme – This iconic fragrance is the favourite of celebrities like Kate Winslet and Penelope Cruz.
12. DKNY by Donna Karan – The innovative round shape of the bottle adds to the feminine and elegant touch of this perfume for women inspired by the Big Apple.
11. Gucci Rush – This one of the best perfumes ever is elegant and sexy and traditional at the same time. The mix of jasmine, vanilla, coriander seeds, rose and gardenia is irresistible.
10. CK One by Calvin Klein – This is the first unisex perfume ever created. It is undoubtedly one of the most iconic fragrances of all times. Both women and men love its rebel spirit.
9. Angel by Thierry Mugler – The star shaped bottle is the first thing which impresses you about this perfume. This luxury fragrance is a delicious mix of chocolate, vanilla, bergamot and caramel.
8. Opium by Yves Saint Laurent – This is one of the most memorable fragrances for women. It is heavy and easily recognized for its sensual touches. It offers a unique blend between vanilla, bergamot, jasmine, mandarin and patchouli.
7. Youth Dew by Estee Lauder – This women’s perfume was the first one of the brand. It came out in 1953 and it is still easily recognized for its bottle reminding you of an Ancient Greek goddess. This fragrance is superb for every day.
6. Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier – The first thing which strikes you about this one of the best perfumes eve is the bottle with the shape of a female figure. The fragrance is considered the most playful ever created. It is an excellent blend of orange blossom, rose, ginger and star anise.
5. Joy by Jean Patou – This iconic fragrance is an elegant luxury blend of jasmine, rose and musk. It has been a best seller even since the 1930′s.
4. Shalimar by Guerlain The name of this perfume for women comes from an Indian garden. It is elegant, sensual and exotic thanks to the bergamot top, opopanox and iris heart and vanilla base. It has been a best seller since its launch in 1925.
3. J’Adore by Christian Dior Everything about this women’s perfume is perfect – the elegant blend of fruity and floral scents, the name and the bottle. The fragrance is feminine, sensual and romantic thanks to the plum, violet, orchids and mandarin notes.
2. L’Air Du Temps by Nina Ricci – This is one of the best perfumes for women in the world because you can literally feel each and every note in it – from the rose, jasmine, gardenia and carnation to the iris wood, spicy musk and sandalwood. This fragrance was introduced in 1948 and is still bought every 5 seconds.
1. Chanel No 5 – This iconic perfume for women deservedly gets the first spot. It is the best selling fragrance of all time. It has been around since the 1920′s and has never gone out of fashion. It was personally approved by Coco Chanel and with it came the fashion of applying perfume to the wrists and neck, the spots where women would be kissed.
Ni survey dari Australia katenyee..
Tapi bagi leen, ade lagi yang best.. hehehe
tokey perfume katakan, sume best. Tapi seyes!! bila bau perfume, boleh jadi meroyan!!
Even dia bukan lah perfume baru, launched in 2006!! Oh, masa tu leen STPM.
Dah lamaaa da berlalu~
Tapi bau dia sampai sekarang menjadi pujaan hatikuu. fuyoo!
1st jumpe si die, secara tak sengajaa..
bila bau, terus jatuh chentaa~ ohh
Ramai yang tegur, leen pakai perfume peee??
Habaq hang, ni ha!!
Femme is an ode dedicated to a Woman. Boss woman is above all romantic and cheerful. She is a dreamer; she is the very essence of feminity, just like imagined by men. The perfume is casual, sparkling and joyful, with a luminous fruity opening composed of tangerine and black currant with a touch of freesia. The floral heart is gentle and lovely as a ‘bridal bouquet’, composed of white flowers, Madagascar jasmine, lily and rose. The longlasting trace wafts with notes of musk in harmony with delicate apricot skin and lemon tree wood. The fragrance was created in 2000.
Femme was launched in 2006.
Yang ni perfume baruuu launched end 2012
bau dia sweet+vanila
for those nak cuba bau selain bunga, yang ni best
first, rasa macam tak best. cuba bau lagi skali, jatuh chenta pada muuu.. terus grab grab grab!!
beli yang reject sajee, tak manpu lagi nak pakai yang kat kaunterr, RM300++ kott.
tak kisah, asal bau tahan+quality original.. hehe, cewah.. iklan iklan berbayarr katekauuu.
Armani. Italian Fashion House founded by Giorgio Armani in 1975. Perfumes: Acqua di Gio.Sensi.She.Prive.Mania.Armani Code.Idole D'Armani.
Balmain. French Fashion House founded by Pierre Balmain in 1945. Perfumes: Vent Fort.Jolie Madame.Ivoire.Eau
Bvlgari. Italian luxury goods manufacturer and eminent perfume maker founded by Sotirios Bulgari in 1884. Perfumes: Bulgari Pour Femme.Rose Essentielle.Aqua Pour Homme.Omnia.
Burberry. London based fashion and luxury accessories Company founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry. Perfumes: Brit.Burberry New London.Weekend.Tender Touch.Touch.Burberry Original. Brit Red.
Cacharel. French Fashion and Accessories Company founded by Jean Bousquet in 1962. Perfumes:Anais Anais.LouLou.Eden.Amor Amor.Promesse.
Calvin Klein. American Fashion House founde in 1968 by Calvin Klein. Perfumes: Obsession.Eternity.CK One.Truth.Euphoria.Eternity Moment.
Carolina Herrera. New York based Fashion Company founded by Vezzuelan Designer Carolina Herrara. Perfumes: 212.Chic.Carolina.
Caron. French Perfume Company founded in 1904 by Earnest Daltroff. Perfumes: Tabac Blond.Pour Un Homme.Infini.Parfum Sacre.Yatagan.
Cartier. French Jeweller and Watchmaker founded in 1847 by Louis-Francois Cartier.Perfumes: Must De Cartier.Declaration.Delices De Cartier.Le Baiser du Dragon.Pasha.
Chanel. French Fashion House founde in 1910 by Designer Coco Chanel.Perfumes: Chanel No.5. no.19. Chance.Coco.Allure.Platinum Egoiste.
Christian Dior. French Fashion House founded in 1946 by Designer Christian Dior. Perfumes: Miss Dior.Eau Sauvage.Poison.Dolce Vita.Fahrenheit.Miss Dior Cherie.
Chloe. French Fashion House founded in 1956. Perfumes: Chloe.Narcisse.
Clarins. French Cosmetics Company founded by Jacques Courtin-Clarins in 1954.Controls brands including Azzaro.Thierry Mugler.Stella Cadente. Perfumes: Par Amour.Eau Dynamisante.
Comme de Garcons. Fashion House founded by Japanese Designer Rei Kawakubo. Perfumes: Comme des Garcons 2.
Coty. French Cosmetics and Perfume Company founded by Francois Coty. Perfumes:Chypre.Exclamation.Aspen.
Courreges. French Fashion House founded in 1961 by Designer Andre Courreges. Perfumes: Eau De Courreges.Empreinte.
Davidoff. Swiss brand of Luxury products notably cigars and latterly fragrances.Founded by Zino Davidoff in 1906.Perfumes: Echo.Cool Water.Silver Shadow.Game.
Dunhill. British Luxury Goods Company founded by Alfred Dunhill. Perfumes: Desire.Fresh.Pure.
Elizabeth Arden. US-based Perfume and Cosmetics Company founded by Canadian-born Elizabeth Arden.Brands include Britney Spears Fragrances.Curious.Fantasy.and Elizabeth Taylor Fragrances .White Diamonds.Passion.Blue Grass. 5th Avenue.Splendour.
Estee Lauder. American Perfume and Cosmetics Company founded by Joseph and Estee Lauder.Brands include Aramis and Tommy Hilfiger. Perfumes: Beautiful.Pleasures.Youth Dew.Estee.Knowing.Youth Dew Amber Nude.
Fendi. Italian Fashion Company founded in 1918. Perfumes: Celebration.Life Essence.Fendi.
Floris. London Perfume Company founded in 1730 by Minorcan-born Juan Famenias Floris. Perfumes: Floral fragrances in Eau De Parfum and Eau De Toilette.
Givenchy. French Fashion House founded in 1952 by Designer Hubert de Givenchy.Perfumes: Monsieur.Insense.Organza.Xeryus.Ysatis.My Couture.Hot Couture.Ange ou Demon.Amarige.Amarige Mariage.Absolutely Irresistable.Absolutely Irresistable Sensual.
Gucci. Italian Fashion House founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci. Perfumes: Envy.Envy Me 2.Gucci Rush.Summer.Gucci by Gucci.Flora.
Guerlain. French Perfume House founded in 1828 by Pierre-Francois Guerlain. Perfumes: Jicky.L'Heure Bleue.Mitsouko.Shalimar.Chamade.Samsara.
Hugo Boss. German Fashion House founded in 1923 by Hugo Boss. Perfumes: Deep Red.Hugo.Energise.Femme.Soul.Pure Purple.Hugo XX.Hugo XY.
Issey Miyake. Japanese Fashion House founded in 1970 by Designer Issey Miyake. Perfumes:L'eau d'Issey.L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme.
Jean Patou. French Fashion House founded in 1919 by Jean Patou. Perfumes: 1000.Sublime.Enjoy.Sira des Indes.
Jean-Paul Gaultier. French brand created by Jean-Paul Gaultier. Perfumes:Classique.Le Male.Fragile.Gaultier 2.
Joop. German Clothing and Cosmetics Company founded by Wolfgang Joop. Perfumes: Joop.Jump.
Lacoste. Frnch Sportswear,Clothing and Accessories Company founded in 1933 by the Tennis Champion Rene Lacoste who was nicknamed the "The Alligator?Crocodile" hence the logo. Perfumes; Lacoste Pour Femme.Style in Play. Inspiration.Touch of Sun.Touch of Pink.
Lancome. French Perfume and Cosmetics Company fonded in 1935 and named after a Chateau. Perfumes; Magie Noir.Tresor.Miracle.Poeme.Miracle Forever.
Lanvin. French Fashion House founded by Designer Jeanne Lanvin in 1924. Perfumes; Arpege.Oxygene.Rumeur.
Nina Ricci. French Perfume Company founded in 1932 by Italian-born Maria 'Nina'Ricci. Perfumes; L'Air Du Temps.Pemier Jour.Love In Paris.Nina.
Paco Rabanne. French Fashion House founded in 1966 by Spanish-born Designer Paco Rabanne. Perfumes; Paco Rabanne Pour Elle.Paco Rabanne Pour Homme.XS.Ultraviolet.
Paloma Picasso.A US based Evening Wear,Jewellery and Perfume Company founded by Paloma Picasso daughter of the renowned artist Pablo Picasso. Perfumes; Paloma Picasso.Tentations.Minotaure.
Penhaligon's. A British Perfume Company specialising in products based on classic floral scents.Founded by William Henry Penhaligon in the 1860s. Perfumes;Hammam Bouquet.Blenheim Bouquet.English Fern.Lily of the Valley.Bluebell.
Pierre Cardin. French Fashion House founded in 1950 by Pierre Cardin. Perfumes;Pierre Cardin.Choc de Cardin.Enigma.centaure.
Ralph Lauren. American Fashion Company launched in 1967 as Polo Ralph Lauren by Designer Ralph Lauren. Perfumes;Polo.Safari.Glamourous.Blue.Ralph Rocks.Ralph.
Revlon. American Cosmetics Company founded in 1932 by Charles Revson and Charles Lachman. Perfumes; Charlie.Charlie Blue.Ciara.
Rochas. French Fashion House founded in 1925 by Designer Marcel Rochas. Perfumes; Femme.Madame Rochas.Alchimie.Absolu.Byzance.
Ted Baker. British Clothing Company founded in 1988 by Ray Lelvin. Perfumes; M.W.Endurance.
Thierry Mugler. French Fashion House founded in 1974 by Designer Thierry Mugler. Perfumes; Angel.A'Men.Angel Men.Alien.
Tommy Hilfiger. American Fashion House founded in 1984 by Thomas Hilfiger. Perfumes;Tommy.Tommy Girl.True Star with (Beyonce Knowles)
Trussardi. Italian Fashion House of Designer Nicola Trussardi when in 1970 took over the family glove business which was founded in 1910. Perfumes; Trussardi Jeans.Python.
Ungaro. French Fashion House founded in 1965 by Emanuel Ungaro born of Italian parents. Perfumes; Diva.Sensa.Emanuel Ungaro for Men.Desnuda.Apparition.
Van Cleef & Arpels. French Jewellery Company founded in 1896 by Alfred Van Cleef and Salomon Arpels. Perfumes; Van Cleef.Miss Arpels.First.Zanzibar.First Love.
Versace. Italian Fashion House founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace. Perfumes; Gianni Versace.Jeans Couture.Versus.
Worth. French Fashion House founded as the House of Worth in 1858 by British-born Charles frederick Worth,known as the 'father of haute -couture'. Perfumes; Je Reviens.
Yves Saint-Laurent. French Fashion House founded in 1962 by Designer Yves Saint-Laurent. Perfumes;Opium.Rive-Gauche.Kouros.YSL Pour Homme.Young Sexy Lovely.