Harini leen nak merepek pasal Sabun Marine Essence Beauty.. senang cite, nama glamorous dia SABUN KETIAK..WHY SABUN KETIAK??? BURUK KOT NAME TUU?? ops, lagi buruk kalu ketiak itam..
orang kata, ada apa pada nama?? hahaha
bawah ketiak tuh adelah tempat yang sensitif sebab kat situ peluh keluar..kat situ lah ade bulu-bulu rom ketiak..hahaha..kat situlah kulit paling lembut...so memang mudah la untuk hitam kalau tak jage dengan sebaiknya...ade yang cakap sebab die selalu cukur bulu ketiak
ade yang cakap, ketiak jadi hitam sebab pakai deodorant!dah tu..takkan tak nak pakai deodorant kot?!!!jgn jgn jgn, don't do like that.. hahaha
ade yg bagitau cabut jer la selai2 bulu ketiak tu..
baru ketiak tak hitam..tapi..tau tak nak cabut selai2 tu masak jugakkk
kena ada cara yang betul.if not..
ketiak akan hitam jgk!!!!memang berpeluh laaaaaa nak kasi
La Vie Est Belle is a new Lancome fragrance, available on the market from fall 2012. The concept of this fragrance is centered on the idea of natural and simple beauty, freedom from conventions and the choice of once own vision of happiness. The fragrance is a kind of outlook on life, inspired by joy and pleasure in small things.
This gourmand yet elegant composition is developed by perfumers Olivier Polge, Dominique Ropion and Anne Flipo. The final formula is the result achieved after three years of probation and 5000 versions. Iris is the key ingredient of the perfume, surrounded by orange blossoms and jasmine in the heart. The composition’s opening provides fruity flavors of black currant and pear, while the base is warm, gourmand and powdery due to almond-like accords of tonka bean, praline, patchouli and vanilla.
The flacon is a redesigned version of the classic Lancome bottle from 1949. Actress Julia Roberts is the face of the campaign, shot by director Tarsem Singh.
Perfume imitation gred AAA yang diimport dari Dubai khas bagi mereka yang kurang berkemampuan.
Apa yang dimaksudkan dengan perfume imitation, kami menjual perfume gred AAA yang diimport dari Dubai dan kualitinya 90% setanding original??
Terdapat beberapa jenis gred yang dikategorikan dipasaran, tetapi leen pilih gred AAA dari Dubai kerana kualitinya yang seakan-akan original.
~In simple word~
90% same like Original
10% yang xsama tu dari segi ingredient and also ketahanan wangian tersebut
p/s: so kalau korang nak perfume yang cam ori tapi murah memang ni perfume yg korang cari, ape tunggu lagi..hhi~
70% same like Original
30%yang xsama tu dari segi ingredient, ketahanan wangian and also xda logo hologram kat kotak or botol
Yang ni memang baunya kalau korang xbrnasib baik mmg akan dapat perfume yg baunya xsama..kadang2 baunya cepat je hilang..so kalau dalam sehari tu kalau korang jenis yang kerja luar memang perfume ini amat tidak sesuai dengan korang, yang kerja dalam plak jangan pikir korang bernasib baik sebab baunya akan hilang..xtahan lama..so korang kena spray la perfume ni more than once~
APAKAH ITU PERFUMES REJECT? Reject bererti kecacatan dibahagian bungkusan , botol label dan sebagainya dimana ia tidak sesuai dijual di kaunter. FACTORY MINOR DEFECT Biasanya perfumes yang dijual di kaunter 100% sempurna dari segi bungkusan (kotak) dan sebagainya, reject perfumes adalah sebaliknya SHIPMENT FAULT Kebiasaannya, apabila sampai ke negara penerima, bungkusan mengalami kerosakkan dan tidak sesuai dijual di kaunter , oleh itu ia dijual melalui saluran kami. BARANGAN CONTOH (TESTER ) Setiap jenama baru yang dikeluarkan akan dipromosikan di kaunter-kaunter seluruh dunia. Barangan promosi akan diperuntukkan di setiap kaunter dan akan dilabelkan sebagai " tester not for sales". Akan tetapi, Kadang-kadang terdapat juga lebihan stok promosi dimana produk ini tidak boleh dijual di kaunter dan akan terpaksa dijual melalui saluran kami BAGAIMANA KETULINAN DAPAT DIBUKTIKAN SECARA FIZIKAL? Dengan menggoncangkan botol perfumes 180 darjah ke kiri dan kanan anda akan dapat melihat buih2 halus yang akan mengewap ke atas permukaan cecair perfumes, buih2 yang terhasil bukan buih2 udara tetapi lebih kepada molekul-molekul halus yang dapat dilihat.
The fashion world, glamorous parties, luxurious looks, haute-couture clothing, all of them have magic in the air that instantly draws fan’s attention and hearts. But all of these are nothing compared to Celebrity Perfumes! The taste and the aura reflected in every of celebrity perfumes as if beckons you to try them. We fans are always with the eye to the upcoming and new celebrity fragrances. Either it is Paris Hilton or Britney Spears Perfume we always want to smell the new aromas different form the previous ones.
Today all celebrity perfumes are highly on demand, that’s why stars are constantly busy releasing something new. Hollywood stars like Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Aniston, and other celebrities are launching modern and stylish fragrances to intrigue the world.It is also known that country singer and gorgeous Taylor Swift is also planning to launch her fragrance line next year. The teenaged tennis sensation Maria Sharapova has also introduced to the world her legendary perfume collection. Justin Bieber, Donald Trump, and Lady Gaga are among celebrities who plan to launch their own perfume line.
Besides all of these popular celebrity perfumes, many of us has its own favorite celebrity – whom we want to admire. For example I am a big fan of Jennifer Lopez Perfumes. Even though I do not like her performances, her perfumes are very lively, flirty, and joyful, as if specially crafted for my character. Jennifer Lopez fragrances radiate with desire and glow stylishness.
Most best-selling celebrity perfumes are Jennifer Lopez Still, Sarah Jessica Parker Covet, Fantasy by Britney Spears, Elizabeth Taylor’s White Diamonds, and Sean John Unforgivable.
Celebrity Perfume, actually di Malaysia pun ade celebrity produce perfume
eg: Dato' Siti, Ning Baizura tapi still tak ramai macam depa nih.
Apa pun, perfume memang best. eh, rasa nak produce perfume sdiri je.
Ade market ke?? hahaha, tak glamorous!! Sapa mau beliiikkk..
~ the End ~
Have you ever wondered what the best perfumes in the world are? Check out the most memorable and best selling fragrances of all time.
20. Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani – This one of the best perfumes of all time is a top seller in its women’s and men’s variant for its freshness and lightness.
19. The One by Dolce & Gabbana – This perfume is charismatic, sophisticated and seductive in both is female and male version.
18. BLV by Bvlgari – Fresh, cool and exotic – this is how you will feel when wearing this unique fragrance for women.
17. Chloe Perfume by Chloe – The incredible feminine floral scent will undoubtedly make you feel even sexier and highlight your self-confidence.
16. Davidoff Cool Water – This is one of the top sellers in both the women’s and men’s best perfumes category for its pure water elegance.
15. L’Eau D’Issey by Issey Miyaki – This one of the best perfumes of all time has a version for women and men. It is fresh and airy. It is great for every day.
14. Anais Anais by Cacharel – Wear an elegant blend of rose, lily, amber and frankincense which is totally feminine and exquisite.
13. Tresor by Lancôme – This iconic fragrance is the favourite of celebrities like Kate Winslet and Penelope Cruz.
12. DKNY by Donna Karan – The innovative round shape of the bottle adds to the feminine and elegant touch of this perfume for women inspired by the Big Apple.
11. Gucci Rush – This one of the best perfumes ever is elegant and sexy and traditional at the same time. The mix of jasmine, vanilla, coriander seeds, rose and gardenia is irresistible.
10. CK One by Calvin Klein – This is the first unisex perfume ever created. It is undoubtedly one of the most iconic fragrances of all times. Both women and men love its rebel spirit.
9. Angel by Thierry Mugler – The star shaped bottle is the first thing which impresses you about this perfume. This luxury fragrance is a delicious mix of chocolate, vanilla, bergamot and caramel.
8. Opium by Yves Saint Laurent – This is one of the most memorable fragrances for women. It is heavy and easily recognized for its sensual touches. It offers a unique blend between vanilla, bergamot, jasmine, mandarin and patchouli.
7. Youth Dew by Estee Lauder – This women’s perfume was the first one of the brand. It came out in 1953 and it is still easily recognized for its bottle reminding you of an Ancient Greek goddess. This fragrance is superb for every day.
6. Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier – The first thing which strikes you about this one of the best perfumes eve is the bottle with the shape of a female figure. The fragrance is considered the most playful ever created. It is an excellent blend of orange blossom, rose, ginger and star anise.
5. Joy by Jean Patou – This iconic fragrance is an elegant luxury blend of jasmine, rose and musk. It has been a best seller even since the 1930′s.
4. Shalimar by Guerlain The name of this perfume for women comes from an Indian garden. It is elegant, sensual and exotic thanks to the bergamot top, opopanox and iris heart and vanilla base. It has been a best seller since its launch in 1925.
3. J’Adore by Christian Dior Everything about this women’s perfume is perfect – the elegant blend of fruity and floral scents, the name and the bottle. The fragrance is feminine, sensual and romantic thanks to the plum, violet, orchids and mandarin notes.
2. L’Air Du Temps by Nina Ricci – This is one of the best perfumes for women in the world because you can literally feel each and every note in it – from the rose, jasmine, gardenia and carnation to the iris wood, spicy musk and sandalwood. This fragrance was introduced in 1948 and is still bought every 5 seconds.
1. Chanel No 5 – This iconic perfume for women deservedly gets the first spot. It is the best selling fragrance of all time. It has been around since the 1920′s and has never gone out of fashion. It was personally approved by Coco Chanel and with it came the fashion of applying perfume to the wrists and neck, the spots where women would be kissed.
Ni survey dari Australia katenyee..
Tapi bagi leen, ade lagi yang best.. hehehe
tokey perfume katakan, sume best. Tapi seyes!! bila bau perfume, boleh jadi meroyan!!